Friday, April 20, 2012

huh?? idk 'bout this freaky feeling.

betmudhzzzz wey. duh klimaxx bgt ini aaaaaa plis plis ini mixed all bgt di kepala. kesel sekesel keselnya & benci sebenci bencinya. shock mendadak padahal baru sampe di rumah. KNP HARUS NGELIAT ITU SIH FIIIII?!!?? aduh.... whadda hell this feelin' T_T. yea gue ini post yg kinda weird but i can't handle my emotion till i write all 'bout ma fckin' feeling on this blog. oh geez, wtf happened wid me....... hmm maybe this happened cause i hate her. hate too much & for sure, i love him. i love him no matter what. kay, this make me feel o o o o o o lalalalala ZzzZzZzZz. uggh, WUUT SHUD I DO GUYS? TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE. I RLLY RLLY BEGGING U. i cud tell this problem to someone else but idk who wanna be a great listeners. :"""""""""(((

No comments:

Post a Comment