Friday, November 4, 2011

let me introduce you guys to my perfect boyfriend :p
his name is Farhan Adriansyah 
but i'd like to call him "ayam"

waaaaaa dulu dia temen sekelas gue waktu gue kelas 7. terus pas kelas 8 nya gue pisah kelas sama dia. you know what??? first impression gue sama dia super duper buruk... HAHA can't imagine -_-

he is a annoying boy, really lol :p
but he is also a cute boy... bukan mukanya, tapi kelakuannya :p
and......
he always treated me like a princess!



OMGGGG! until now, i still don't think that he can be mine hahaha lol

1 lagi yang paling gue suka dari dia... he loves me for who I am. yap! thats because i love him so damn much.




dear you...
i know, i'm not beautiful like what you want
i know, i'm not perfect like her
i also know, maybe i don't deserve for you
but you must know that i have a beautiful & perfect deepest heart to love you.

i don't care what they say about me
i don't care what they say about you
and i don't care what they say about us
REMEMBER! "No one is ever perfect!"
i'm not looking for Mr.Perfect, but i'm only looking for you...

i love you yam. i love you for who you are. and i love you no matter what people say about us :)


deep in my heart i truly know, you're the one that i love and i can't let go

i'm not saying he is Mr.Right , but i hope he will be my Mr.Right :')





with love,


Alfi Sakinah





1 comment:

  1. awww juliettt gue! :* loveyou love youu♥♥ forever!! ;)

    ReplyDelete