Thursday, March 1, 2012

Love....Love....

I just wish that you could be mine forever.
I know that you're not even mine right now.
But I just can't let you go.
I just can't forget you as easy as turning my hands.
It's not easy. It's fucking hard
&&&.... I don't think that i can.



I love you.
I don't know why.
I just love you.
I never love anybody (other than parents and God) this much before.
I don't know why.
You're different.



I know you ever hurt me, idk you feel it or not, but you did.
I know I can't be with you.
But I always pray to God that you could be mine.



Everytime I miss you...
I love your smile.
I love your laugh.
I love your smell.
I love how you act when you're with me.
I love every little thing about you.



I don't want this to be more complicated.
I don't want you to lose the one that you love because of me.
I know you told me you love me.
And I have to do this because I love you. I really really do.
Like more than anybody could imagine.
Like more than anyone else in this world.




No comments:

Post a Comment