Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary, yam♥

it starts on 24 sept 2011 :)

OMGGG gak kerasa banget udah 2 bulan! yippieee, i'm so excited to know that :D
thanks ya yam 'cause you are always there for me, thanks for you've loved me just for who i am, and thanks for everything...

"if ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart... i'll always be with you." 


i can't stop smiling guysss! can you help me to stop this big smile in my mouth? ROTFL xD
aaaaa sekarang kita udah 2 bulan loh yam! wahahaha

one step closer to forever :)


maaf ya kalo kadang2 aku suka bikin kamu kesel, suka bikin kamu jengkel, dan....suka lebay mehehe ><


though space restraint us from being together, but one thing i am sure of, there are no spaces in my heart that restraining me from loving you...

these a some anniv's greeting from my friends :



















thanks buddy for your greeting & wishes. i love you guys!


and for you yammm... i love you yam. i love you so much. i love you for who you are. and i love the way you stole my heart :')


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FARHAN ADRIANSYAH
I LOVE YOU! 
MORE AND MORE EACH DAY :)






No comments:

Post a Comment